Libros / LID Publishing
In the SHOWER with PICASSO
Sparking your CREATIVITY and IMAGINATION
Increasing creativity is now a priority – a driving force in the 21st century. We are constantly in need of new and significant ideas to ensure sustainable growth, whether personal or in business, nationally or internationally. This requires us to have the necessary skills and imagination to envision the new.
The good news is that everyone has the potential to be more creative at work and in their personal lives. The question is, do we dare? This book takes a unique look inside creativity’s black box, learning from Danish personalities and organizations that have made an impact across the world through their various forms of creativity and imagination. By doing so, the authors have created a new (Danish)
Model of Creativity:
• Creativity thrives on the edge.
• Breaks or regular pauses in the day’s routines are necessary if you wish to remain creative (think Picasso’s idea-generating baths!)
• Creative courage is decisive.
• Maximized development alongside limitations represents a powerful combination in the creative process.
• Creativity requires managerial drive.
• No creativity without employee involvement.
It is designed to inspire and teach us how to bring out the true creativity in us and apply it with imagination, confidence and courage in our work and life.